4-Step Dental Kit (Small Dogs) - The Full Waggletooth Line
For the pup that wants it all, this kit has the entire Waggletooth Dental Care product line. The most complete home line for small dogs. The kit includes the Waggletooth patented toothbrush, Waggletooth Dental Toothpaste, Waggletooth Sparkling Breath Water Additive, and a bag Waggletooth Antler Shaped Dental Chews for Small Dogs (5-25 lbs).
Step 1: Waggletooth Toothbrush: Designed by a dentist for optimal comfort and cleaning. Patented technology ensures maximum cleaning. One-size fits most finger cot with patented 360-degree bristle configuration. Bite resistant, made with non-toxic dye from TPE (BPA-free, FDA-compliant) Measures: 2.75" x 1.25" x 1.25"
Step 2: Waggletooth Dental Toothpaste is formulated with a powerful combination targeted oral probiotics, and other natural ingredients that help remove plaque and tartar build-up. Simply apply a pea-sized amount to the dog toothbrush, and use where the teeth meet the gum line. Smells great to you and tastes great to your furry friend!
Step 3: Waggletooth Sparkling Breath Water Additive: Made with targeted oral enzymes to stop the cause of bad breath at the source. Contains only natural ingredients. Mint flavored breath-freshening water additive. Simply add one teaspoon to your pet's water bowl to targets odor-causing bacteria in your dog's mouth. Works in 2-4 days.
Step 4: Waggletooth Antler-Shaped Dental Chew: Targeted probiotics support healthy teeth and gums in Waggletooth's revolutionary antler-shaped dental chew. Designed by a dentist and formulated by a veterinarian, theses hypoallergenic antlers help support healthy appetite and digestion. Proudly made in the US.
- All ingredients are AAFCO approved
- Toothpaste, Sparkling Breath Water Additive, and Antler Chews all contain targeted oral probiotics.
- Designed by a dentist and formulated by a veterinarian for the most unique and complete line on the market.
- All products are proudly made in the U.S.A
- For dog's with larger build-up of tarter we recommend 2 times a day for 30 days.
- For regular/preventative we recommend brushing once a day.
- Replace at the first sign of wear.
- The concentrated formula means a little bit of toothpaste goes a long way. For a small dog use a pea size amount on the tip of the brush. For a larger dog use a pea size amount on the bristles that come in contact with the dog's teeth. This could mean 1-4 small dots on the brush depending on your technique. Smells great to you and tastes great to your furry friend!
- Watch the instructional video by clicking here.
- Add one teaspoon to fresh, clean water once a day. This water should be replaced daily with each new dose of the water additive.
- Allow 2-4 days for results
Antler Shaped Dental Chews
Feed 1 Stick Daily.
Your pup will have noticeably fresher breath in about 1 week. If you notice a bad fishy odor, then this is a sign of periodontal bacteria and a sign it is time for Waggletooth Antler Chews.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Peppermint Oil, Salmon Oil, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Rosemary Oil, Thyme Oil, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, and Grape Seed Extract
Warnings: FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY, NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN USE, AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES.
Sparkling Breath Water Additive
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Aloe Juice, Sorbitol, Peppermint Oil, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermantation Product, Dried Bacillus licheniform's Fermentation Product, Glucose Oxidase, Lysozyme, Potassium Cholride, Potassium Sorbate, Rosemary Oil and Thymol
Antler Shaped Dental Chews
Ingredients: Potato Flour, Potato Starch, Glycerin, Powdered Cellulose, Sunflower Lecithin, Citric Acid (preservative), Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Natural Chicken Flavor, Green Tea Extract, Zinc Proteinate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Peppermint Oil, Neem Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, and Dried Lactobacillus reuteri Fermentation Product.
3380 Kcal/Kg or 90 Kcal/ stick